Photography and Reproduction Fee Schedule
At the bottom of the page is a .pdf link containing a list of the current fees for photography and reproduction of images in the permanent collection of the San Antonio Museum of Art.
For image requests and additional inquiries please contact Kia Dorman, Associate Registrar at
or Rights and Reproductions, San Antonio Museum of Art, 200 West Jones Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78215.
All requests for the rental of photographic material must be put in writing and include the following (please complete and return at least two weeks prior to the date that the image is needed):
- Name of Institution/Company:
- Name of requestor and/or contact name, if different:
- Contact mailing address:
- Contact e-mail address:
- Billing address:
- Title of the artwork/artifact:
- Artist/Maker’s name:
- Accession number (if available):
- Format (ie. color or black & white):
- Size of reproduction (i.e. dpi or ppi – or ¼ page. ½ page, ¾ page, full page, etc.):
- Intended use (please indicate if image will be used for study/ personal use or publication – if for publication see below):
- Publication format (ie. Print, electronic, broadcast, etc.):
- Title of book or publication (catalog, brochure, website, postcard, etc.):
- Anticipated print date:
- Anticipated print run:
- Territorial distribution (ie. North America, worldwide, etc.):
- Language(s) of publication:
- Placement of the image in the context of the publication (i.e. interior, cover, chapter opener, etc.):
- Please list any other pertinent information:
Image credit1: Migrant Mother, Nipomo, California, Dorothea Lange, American (1895-1965), vintage gelatin silver print, 13 1/16 x 9 9/16 inches, 76.194.2, San Antonio Museum of Art, purchased with funds provided by the Hearst Foundation, © The Oakland Museum of Art, The City of Oakland, gift of Paul S. Taylor.
Image credit2: Dock in Snow, Vermont, The Jupiter Portfolio, 1971, Minor White (1908-1976), gelatin silver print, 12 x 9 inches, 76.107.12, San Antonio Museum of Art, purchased with funds provided by the Hearst Foundation, © Estate Minor White
This resource represents a portion of the Museum's collection. Information about the artworks presented here is subject to revision. If you plan to visit the Museum, please note that not all artworks are on display at all times.This resource is for educational use and its contents may not be reproduced without permission.