We have recently added some unique benefits making a corporate membership an even better investment for your business than ever. As a vital partnership with the San Antonio Museum of Art, corporate membership sustains the Museum’s daily operating needs. Corporate Members demonstrate a significant commitment to the arts and our community while receiving a tax deduction and providing membership benefits to both executives and employees. Corporate sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Corporate Membership Program PDF
Corporate Membership Benefits At A Glance PDF
|Corporate Chairman’s Circle:
|All the benefits of Corporate Director’s Circle membership plus...
- NEW100 complimentary Museum admission passes
- NEWArt Society Circle membership privileges for four designated officials ($4,000 value)
- One complimentary rental of the Museum for a private event
|Corporate Director’s Circle:
|All the benefits of Corporate Leader’s Circle membership plus...
- NEWArt Society Circle membership privileges for two designated officials ($2,000 value)
- 75 complimentary Museum admission passes
- Unlimited free Museum admissions for all employees with company ID
- NEWPrivate tour with a SAMA curator for up to 10 people
|Corporate Leader’s Circle:
|All the benefits of Corporate Benefactor’s Circle membership plus…
- NEWArt Society Circle membership privileges for one designated official ($1,000 value)
- 50 complimentary Museum admission passes
- NEWOpportunity for a branded SAMA Art Party event (guest admission fees apply)
- Gift of exhibition catalogues published by the Museum
|Corporate Benefactor’s Circle:
|All the benefits of Corporate Art Society Circle membership plus…
- NEWPatron membership privileges for one designated official ($500 value)
- 25 complimentary Museum admission passes
- 10% discount for all employees on any general membership purchase
- NEWComplimentary use of SAMA’s facilities during business hours for a company meeting
|Corporate Art Society Circle:
Reduced Rate (10 employees or less):
|All the benefits of Small Business membership plus…
- NEWInvitation for company employees to attend Annual Corporate Partners Day – including free admission, special recognition, and discounts for employees on membership purchases
- NEWInvitation for two to a Corporate Partners event
- Invitation to the Annual Circle Members Reception and Program for one official and guest
- NEWAssociate membership privileges for one designated official ($250 value)
- NEWRecognition in the Museum’s lobby
- NEWCorporate Concierge Service
- Recognition on the Museum’s website for one year
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report and VIEW, SAMA’s members magazine
- 10 complimentary Museum admission passes
- Member Plus membership privileges for one designated official ($65 value)
||Students, faculty and staff of the university will receive free admission to the Museum with university ID. Partnerships also enjoy the benefits of a Corporate Benefactor’s Circle membership with specific recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report and website as a University Partner. Partnership dues are determined by number of student enrollment and staff employment.
- Up to 9,999 students and employees $5,000
- 10,000 – 49,999 students and employees $10,000
- 50,000 or more students and employees $20,000
|NEWCorporate Concierge Service
||The San Antonio Museum of Art would be pleased to provide content and reporting to maximize the use of your benefits and reach your investment objectives. Concierge services are available for Corporate Members at any of the Circle levels.
- Museum content for employee mailings, emails, newsletters, intranets, bulletin boards, and paycheck stuffers
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Museum event planner dedicated to your corporate event
Membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, in the following amounts: Small Business ($450), Corporate Art Society Circle ($800 reduced rate; $2,300 full rate), Corporate Benefactor’s Circle ($4,725), Corporate Leader’s Circle ($9,475), Corporate Director’s Circle ($24,200), Corporate Chairman’s Circle* ($95,775 with rental; $98,775 without rental).
*Complimentary rental of SAMA's facilities (valued at $3,000) affects the tax deductibility of the Chairman's Circle membership. Members may choose to decline any benefits that are non-tax deductible in order to receive a full tax deduction for their contribution.
For more information on corporate membership please call Lana Meador in the membership office at (210) 978-8133 or email her at